Friday, April 27, 2012

this moment

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, Dandelion seed heads (or clocks, as we used to call them). Beautiful, simple fun. Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be a scene in my backyard, really into dandelion heads here, especially blowing them to make a wish. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such curiosity and discovery. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids love those little dandelion seeds, don't they? Husband does not like what they do to his lawn! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!