Thursday, May 10, 2012

in progress {and giveaway}






I love that I have my hands in some works in progress right now.  I scored some great fabric sales this week and am delighted to be spending some time sewing a few many different things.

And designer fabric swatches, for practically nothing?  Please, load me up, I just got myself an idea.  Add another work in progress to the list!  And this one has a deadline, for they will become presents to give very soon.

Oh the blessing (or is it the curse?) of the creative.  There are always projects in progress.  Always.  And when I am actively working on something I tend to be thinking and daydreaming about the next three I want to do.

Even now, as I wash and cut the fabric I bought last night, I am thinking about the fabric I want to go back and buy because I have another idea that I. must. make.

Must.  Ah yes, the blessing of the creative.


~~ on to the giveaway ~~


It has been oh so long since I've had a giveaway, and have been itching to do so.  One of my recent projects completed was a series of mobiles for Pal.  I have an extra one that I want to give away to one lucky reader.

The mobile can be hung anywhere indoors, and doesn't have to be for a little one.  (I have caught myself watching the graceful twirl of these colorful mobiles.)  Since it is made of paper it would be interesting to write important or meaningful words on the strips, similar to this.  Perfect near a desk or somewhere where you often sit.

Simply leave a comment in this post by noon next Friday, May 18, and I will randomly pick a winner.

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of jealousy, I wish I could create in a way such as you. Your creativity is one of those things about you that make me so happy to know you. It's intentional, thoughtful, happy, sometimes subtle, and always quite special. Just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in! It's so nice to create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've got my words picked out...and i love bright colors...i'm in on this giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!