Friday, May 4, 2012

this {iPhone} moment

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

5 comments:

  1. Aww that was just sweet. You sent me back to baby days for a moment. :) Happy weekend.

    http://thisbewitchinglife.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/this-moment-4/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beautiful face. So much sweetness.

    http://mommyrepeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I am doing a lot of the same these days. Enjoy...it goes way to fast!
    Have a great weekend!
    http://humbleluna.blogspot.com/2012/05/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sleeping babe in your arms, I remember those days - oh pure bliss enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudine, he's getting so big! So so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!