Friday, May 11, 2012

this moment {cleaning day}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."



Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm...What are they doing? My first thought was cleaning up a spill, but now I'm not so sure. Hope you have a happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet moment. I love to see siblings playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you my friend and hoping you are well! Your moment is so cute and brought me smiles! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring cleaning? Good to put the kids to work ;)

    Have a wonderful Mother's Day, Claudine!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!