Tuesday, May 29, 2012

special delivery





I love getting good mail.  Last week was a very good mail week.  Three special deliveries:

~ Yard signs for the neighborhood that read "Keep Kids Alive Drive 25"

~ A magnet with the International Breastfeeding Symbol

~ Taproot...the second issue of this magazine is oh so lovely!

And the kiddos helped make our own special deliveries to neighbors who also ordered signs.


Oh yes, good mail indeed!  What is your favorite kind of mail?

6 comments:

  1. I love the Taproot artwork!
    Good mail always brings a smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh taproot - I might just have to subscribe. Currently the only magazine I get is mollie makes but it is really just eye candy. Taproot looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those signs are a great idea!

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love letters from good friends... that and books I've ordered, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personal notes and my new issue of Country Living.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying so hard to limit spending, but I sooo want to see what's going on it Taproot. I hope you are enjoying it.

    As for favorite mail, we love our Sun magazine, Syracuse Cultural Workers catalog, and the kid's National Geographic. So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!