Friday, June 29, 2012

this moment {summertime studio}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

7 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a good painting moment to start the weekend off right! :)

    Our moment this week comes from the girls seeing their first rainbow! And while my camera did not capture how truly bright the colors were we were in awe that we could see all seven colors of this rainbow!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/06/this-moment_29.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A moment to treasure, for certain. I have so many happy memories of crafting with my mom and friends. Those times stick with you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching kids create! That look of concentration...the smile when they get the results they wanted. Great fun! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet! kids and art are the best!
    have a great weekend C!
    XO
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a lot of creativity going on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some good work. I just love kids and paints.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!