Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
What a beautiful moment! The colors in it are incredible!
Our moment this week comes from a (rare) autumn rainbow sighting! I have never seen so many rainbows in New England as we have seen this year! http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/11/this-moment-autumn-rainbow.html
What a beautiful moment! The colors in it are incredible!
ReplyDeleteOur moment this week comes from a (rare) autumn rainbow sighting! I have never seen so many rainbows in New England as we have seen this year!
http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/11/this-moment-autumn-rainbow.html
Have a wonderful weekend!
A doughnut....with sprinkles, no less. Someone is living right! Have a lovely weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, yummy moment!
ReplyDeleteMy Moment!
I love all the colors in this photo, so cheerful (and the donut looks yummy too:-)
ReplyDeleteLooks delish!
ReplyDeleteWhat a colorful capture!!! Have a wonderful weekend!! : )
ReplyDelete~ Wendy
Such gorgeous colour! I love it. I bet the doughnut was yummy too. Jacinta
ReplyDelete