Sunday, November 11, 2012

women of gladsome

There is much to share about my weekend at gladsome.

Most will wait until another day, for I am settling back into home with a sense of energy and a feeling of deep contentment.  It is a very good feeling.

I, however, can't wait to show you some of the many amazing, creative, wonderful women who nurtured my spirit this weekend.








They are, each of them, beautiful.  And for whom I am oh so glad.

4 comments:

  1. Claudine. I am so glad that the weekend was wonder filled. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there, but I know that I was supposed to be here this weekend, so that's comforting.

    I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Claudine, I am so happy for you!!!!! Can't wait to hear more!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear how it all went. Some beautiful captures. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful project you build here. I'm so glad to hear more about it soon ! Amandine

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!