Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment.
In Amanda's words: "A
Friday ritual. A
single photo - no
words -
capturing a moment
from the week. A simple,
special,
extraordinary moment. A
moment I want to
pause, savor and
remember."
Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!
Looks like they've spied something great down there!
Our moment this week comes from a quick stop at Starbucks. We were in need of a snack and since it was chilly out peppermint hot chocolate was the drink of choice! It was the girls first time getting hot chocolate at Starbucks and I couldn't get over how grown up they looked as a result! http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/11/this-moment-so-grown-up.html
Love this moment. Are they watching leaves float downstream? Ours is a moment of discovery...my daughter's first climb onto the kitchen chair. http://piejesu.org/2012/11/30/this-moment-8
That is so sweet, I love her cape & hat!! Our moment was preparing for our friends post-Thanksgiving soup& pie fest:
ReplyDeletehttp://earthycraftymommy.blogspot.com/2012/11/this-moment_30.html
Looks like they've spied something great down there!
ReplyDeleteOur moment this week comes from a quick stop at Starbucks. We were in need of a snack and since it was chilly out peppermint hot chocolate was the drink of choice! It was the girls first time getting hot chocolate at Starbucks and I couldn't get over how grown up they looked as a result!
http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/11/this-moment-so-grown-up.html
Have a great weekend!
What a great shot! I love this. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that cape! I need one!
ReplyDeleteHere is our moment...http://boninfarm.blogspot.com/2012/11/this-moment.html
Love this moment! are they playing "pooh sticks?"
ReplyDeleteOh goodness that is sweet! Hope they discovered something really cool! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove this moment. Are they watching leaves float downstream?
ReplyDeleteOurs is a moment of discovery...my daughter's first climb onto the kitchen chair. http://piejesu.org/2012/11/30/this-moment-8
Great shot, their coats so vibrant against the background
ReplyDeletegreat moment Claudine!!!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend
xo
...so much fun!...
ReplyDelete~Have a lovely day!
I really love that picture !! It's the illustration for the child's simple pleasure we forget when we grow! So nice to rediscover it :))
ReplyDeleteWintery, watery fun!
ReplyDeleteHave a great rest of your weekend Claudine!
I just wanted to return the blog visit and thank you for taking time to comment on mine. Your photography is lovely. And so are your subjects. :)
ReplyDelete