Thursday, February 14, 2013

loving

Valentine's Day seems a very fitting day to enjoy and share some things that I am loving right now.













:: a colorful iPhone case (it only took me nine months to pick it out, it reminded me of daffodils when I bought it.  When I showed it to Honey, he thought of the Steelers.  Uggg.)

:: Lovey's stripey polka-dotey fashion

:: these kids (and the wild chaotic bliss they bring to my every moment)

:: the Daddy that the kids are piled upon

:: a little boy who is teaching himself to walk by holding the handle of the yarn basket and scooting it around

:: the colorful packaging of this Trader Joe's chocolate

:: empty laundry baskets as pet beds

:: feeding and seeing our own little flock every morning

:: new Moleskins (ah, daffodils again.  I must be wishing spring.)

:: sweetly wrapped, fresh-baked presents

:: braids

:: handmade Valentine fuzzy friends

:: a sparkly heart-shaped magic wand

Oh yes, loving it all.
What are you loving right now?

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! Happy Valentine's Day!...I have that exact same picnic basket...we got it as a wedding present...

    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The simple things in life seen to find their way into every gratitude you share in this space. I've learned from you to look for an savor each and every one. I'm loving seeig you here in this space often and feeling the connectedness we continue to share!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!