Friday, February 15, 2013

this moment {date night}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a perfectly fun date night : ). Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun, we rarely do facepainting, though it's great to watch others do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! It's always so cool to see the final "creation." Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love your date nights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love your date nights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this picture, right down to the look of concentration on the 'artist.' What a great moment to capture.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!