Friday, February 22, 2013

this moment {this morning}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous! And totally my most favorite moment this week! Love, love, love!

    Our moment this week comes from Emma's fifth birthday celebration:
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/02/this-moment-five-trips-around-sun.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Instant smile! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! This made me smile!!! Wonderful share :) Have a great weekend! ~ paula

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!