Thursday, October 21, 2010

so I know now

If you were a reader of my first blog, you know that I had been spending quite a bit of time wondering.

Wondering what this crazy, wild life of mine is all about.

And realizing that as I enjoy each passing year (read: nearing middle age -- gasp!)  that I want to be (and become, thus the name of this blog) what I am intended to.

So I've done blogging, journaling, thinking.

I've stopped short of meditating.  Really, with three kids, I don't have time for that.

And over this time I've noticed some patterns, some wonderful movement in my creative life.

And that creative life took a big leap in the last week.

I've committed to writing every day.

Write.  Something.

Every. Yep, each one.

Day. New and glorious, thank you very much.


So I imagine you will hear a bit about that here.  Hope you don't mind.

And I would love to know about a time when you had to take a leap and put yourself out to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!