Friday, October 29, 2010

this moment

I'm joining Soule Mama in this Friday ritual.  In her words: "A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Wishing you a weekend full of child-like exuberance!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful moment, and beautiful site! I look forward to following.

    ...my moment:
    http://www.weeman.ca/2010/10/this-moment_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudine! How thrilled were you when you saw that you'd captured this photo?! Oh My Gosh! :)

    here's my {this moment} http://aphotographicmemory.typepad.com/a_photographic_memory/2010/10/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. We finally were able to find your blog last night. Thanks for your patience - you were dealing with 4 old people! I'm looking for ward to reading it often and seeing the Halloween costumes. love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!