Friday, December 14, 2012

this moment {siblings}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

5 comments:

  1. Holy smokes, that's lovely! We don't have many trees in our town, and even fewer that large!
    Here's mine | http://www.marlowesloft.com/2012/12/to-sum-up-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Have a lovely weekend!

    Here's ours:
    http://melbatoast68.blogspot.com/2012/12/this-moment_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful moment! Made me smile!
    Have a great weekend, C.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your moment! Great pic. They walk so beautiful together.

    http://showmeastorie.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a a lovely moment. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!