Saturday, December 29, 2012

worth every penny






 As predicted much time has been spent breaking in the new boots. 

They've readily passed the 100% waterproof claim test and have keep feet warm for hours.  I contend that this may be the best purchase of the season!  If the past week is any indication, these boots will get worn daily and have much play, hike, adventuring time before we reach the summer solstice.  (At which point they will become rain boots too!)

My Christmas surprise under the tree was a pair of my own hiking boots.  Oh glorious day!  I contend these will see many hours in the snow, then springtime thaw, then venture into summer hikes.  I too have been breaking them in.  Munchkin and I took a leisurely snowy off-trail hike the day after Christmas.  Happy to report warm toes all!




And in the year of boots, I also received from my Hubby's family gift exchange, a pair of totally awesome cowgirl rain boots.

Really.


2 comments:

  1. I love the cowboy rain boots!! Your new header is wonderful :) Happy New Year to you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new boots. What a wonderful idea! Enjoy them and use them well! Peace to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!