Sunday, December 30, 2012

weekending {sponsored by the letter s}











The 12 Days of Christmas linger here with Snow accumulating more each day.  I love snow.  This year I love it even more as we regularly venture out into its cold loveliness.

It is hard to distinguish the weekend from the week, as the days have all held much Sledding, Snuggling, Sweets.  Spirited rounds of Wig Out and Batik and a healthy dose of thrown Snowballs.  I've even squeezed in a couple Sofa dates to watch movies and episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm  with Honey, albiet with one (or two!) sleeping babes on our laps.

Coming up still this weekend is Sharing a meal with good friends and planning Special activities to mark the beginning of the New Year.  And I've started thinking about which word to Select for 2013.

So, what about you?

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful New Year and continue to be blessed in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you all enjoying the snow! We're headed out today. I love, love, love the pic of snowflakes on Lovey's hat. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I loved this so much!!! What a wonderful way to spend the holidays--snow makes everything special!! And I loved your gingerbread house--AWESOME! I hope you had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year Claudine!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!