Friday, December 7, 2012

this moment {star struck}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of goodness!

6 comments:

  1. Word Girl!!! Awesome, I hope she had fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, we LOVE her!!!! What a treat ;). Hope you are having a fine weekend!!

    Yesterday, after a pretty stressful day, I received your sweet surprise in the mail. It touched me so deeply that you thought of me and all I can say is, I love the book Claudine!!!!! I devoured half of it last night...I can't say thanks enough, especially for your beautiful words.

    hugs my dear friend, I am blessed to have met you here...
    xo

    ps. also, do you have dates yet for the next gladsome?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. My middle girl would have totally freaked out. Love this.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!