Monday, April 22, 2013

on earth day





:: I had my first sips of coffee before three of the kids were up this morning.  Oh a rare treat.

:: The kids set up a Free Water stand for Earth Day.  How sweet is that?

:: Munchkin had the idea to actually deliver water to people out in the neighborhood.  Thus, the mobile Free Water stand.

:: The people we delivered water to were delighted, if not a bit surprised.

:: House projects.

:: Oh glorious sun.

:: And budding trees.  We are happy you've finally come.

:: The always-fun pastime of jumping off of the front steps.

:: Finding comfort in the reminder of these words.  I'll spare you the nitty gritty of our house hunt, but will share with you that we are having to be really, really patient for the house we really, really want.


1 comment:

  1. Love that saying. And need to remember those words myself. It looks like the kids celebrated Earth Day very fittingly. (I love it when someone surprises ME with ice fresh water!) : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!