Wednesday, April 3, 2013

one year ago






 We welcomed you into this world and today our lives are all the better...


7 comments:

  1. Wow - one already, what beautiful photos . Happy Birthday to Pal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Claudine! A very happy birthday to little pal - such beautiful pictures ( they are making me sooooo broody!)A very loving family welcoming it's newest member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been a year! I remember when I first started popping in and see the beautiful photos of your baby belly. Time does fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday to such a happy little guy! :) I hope it's a wonderful time of celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday little man. You're keeping your mamma busy just as you should.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, Congratulations (milestones always merit congrats!) and Happy Birthday to your littlest! Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it? First birthdays must be the order of the week, we are celebrating a nephews, as well.

    You have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photographs! The older children have such love in their eyes. Happy birthday, Pal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!