Tuesday, April 30, 2013

just like that








Spring arrived.

The breezes have warmed just enough to let me know that it is likely safe to pack away the hats and gloves this time.  Not like last month, when I packed them away, and had to unpack them again several days later.

Sun graced the first soccer games of the season allowing us to daydream of the shirtsleeve weather arriving.

The daffodils and tulips are winding down their days of beauty.  Freshly cut grass brilliantly declaring its intention of now taking on the color of the day.

The kids have splurged their carefully counted coins on water toys.  Soaking wet clothes and boots have been followed by necessary warm baths.

Pal is big enough for the wagon.  And his sister's sun hat.  Maybe his own is in order.  I'd like to sew one.  But I'm off to the playground, so it will have to wait a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!