Friday, April 26, 2013

this moment

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are enjoying this week!

Wishing you a weekend full of grace and goodness!

3 comments:

  1. The things they discover in the yard...Has he munched on any yet? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Looks like you've got a little investigator on your hands! Can't believe how big he's gotten!

    Our moment this week comes from our afternoon bike ride (for the girls) and walk (for this mama). Such a peaceful moment.
    http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/04/this-moment-through-tunnel.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting so big! And exploring! You will have a very fun summer :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!