Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm a winner, and you can be too! {giveaway}

Several months ago I had the good fortune of winning a giveaway from EarthMama, a truly lovely blog.

Since that time I've been wanting to do a giveaway on becomingclaudine, but was never sure just what to offer.

Recently I made a pillow for my husband with the kids' hand prints sewn onto it.  The creative idea being that wherever he had the pillow, if he leaned against it, it would be like getting a soft pat of love from his kiddos.

And my son has asked for one for his birthday.  Gosh, that makes sense.  Who wouldn't want nearby a plush pillow that expresses the loving touch of a Mama and Daddy and siblings?  Gosh, I would like one with my parents' hand prints giving me constant support.

So, really, anyone could love this pillow.  It doesn't have to be simply a kids' gift. 

So,  Eureka!  That is a great giveaway!


So here you go readers, a chance to win a Loving Hands pillow, lovingly made by me.  The winner will send traced hands of their choosing, that I will then duplicate and sew onto a pillow, embellished with a heart.

To enter, simply leave a comment and share to whom you would like to gift the pillow.  And yourself is absolutely an acceptable answer!

If you prefer (or need to because of my comment settings) you can send an e-mail to becomingclaudine(at)gmail(dot)com with "Loving Hands Giveaway" in the subject line.

I will close the giveaway next Saturday, April 9th at 10:00 am, and draw a winner later that day.

Good luck, and wishing loving hands to all of you!

Claudine

10 comments:

  1. This pillow would make an excellent Mother's Day gift for my mom, with each of her grandchildren's hand prints.

    Although my niece lives in Sweden, so there would be some logistics involved...

    anyhoo, what a lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I was thinking the same. My mother has been so giving of her time for me and my family during my recovery. She never complained and always gave selflessly. How sweet it would be to return the compassionate act of love to her, anytime she needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in! I would give the pillow to my 5 year old to celebrate how well he is helping to clean up toys. It would be our "Helping Hands" pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Ooh! My mom would LOVE this. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beautiful idea...and an awesome giveaway!! hmmm...as much a i would like to keep it for myself :) i think i would give it to one of the grandma's {with their grandchildrens' hand prints} for mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can i cast two ballots? one for Non and Pop

    OR

    one for Henry to hold and sleep with during his daily nap at school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great, and of course i can't resist to enter my name into this drawing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and would look lovely in my littlest guys room. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a brilliant, sweet idea! If I don't win, Iight just blantently copy you. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!