Friday, April 29, 2011

this moment {learning letters}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

Beautifully simple.  Extraordinarily lovely.


I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Wishing you a weekend full of wonderful discoveries!
Claudine

9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely picture.

    I hope you all have a great weekend!

    Here's ours http://lacafetiere.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-moment_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell they are enjoying each other and sharing a wonderful moment together, you captured it beautifully :). You have a wonderful weekend too Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lighting of this photo. Isn't it amazing when they start forming letters?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely photo!

    http://allergiesandceliac.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-moment_29.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet. I love a little black and white now and then, some photos just scream to be without color. Letter learning seems so far off for us, but I'm sure I'll blink twice and my son will be sitting lampside with his paper and pencil too. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are working so intently! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love their earnest demeanor. What a lucky Mom you are if they're always so interested in learning! Please visit our moment, which is less about focusing and more about being silly: http://www.makehappyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love that you captured this and know that when our children our grown we will live these moments again and again in our hearts.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!