Tuesday, April 26, 2011

making me smile

Things have been a bit, shall I say, crazy around here.  But amidst this crazy busyness I have found many things that are making me smile.








:: Homemade "Inja" masks. Yes, according to Munchkin the N in Ninja is silent.

:: Curls, curls, curls.  Fresh from the tub and hair dryer.

:: Buddy explaining the new game he made up "whoever kisses Mommy the most wins!"  Hmmm, I think I win that one!

:: Listening to "I Love You Sweet Baby" by Kimya Dawson.  Truly, you can't listen without smiling.

:: Bunny Ears.  Worn everywhere.

:: Chocolate bunnies.  As big as your head!

:: A sweet letter from my Aunt telling me how much she enjoys reading my blog.

:: A handful of colorful lizards.

:: The book "the not so big life" which talks about spending your time in meaningful ways.  Now just to find the time to read it!

:: A handmade birthday poster for Poppy.

What is making you smile today?

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet post. I love the chocolate rabbit shot, but I guess the kissing game takes the cake today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The curls! Oh how I love baby curls and miss them! I read the Not So Big Life as well. Some really neat ideas...although I probably would have to re-read it because I've forgotten most of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful week. Kimya Dawson is great, and so are personally handwritten notes (in which I fully agree with your aunt btw). Those lizards are awesome, I know a little girl that would love those too :). Happy birthday to Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is what makes me smile...

    http://peacefaithandme.blogspot.com/2011/04/easter-traditions.html

    Peace

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!