Friday, April 15, 2011

this moment

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

Beautifully simple.  Extraordinarily lovely.


I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Wishing you a snuggly-up restful weekend! 
Claudine

10 comments:

  1. Sweet. Much more peaceful than my moment this week ;) LOVE the George rain coat, I'll have to hunt for one of those next time I'm in the states!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special moment between the two of them. This is shot that will bring wonderful memories for them down the road :). And I am absolutely fascinated to see Patch!! I would love to show him to my son so please do send a pic :). Thanks for your sweet words, too. Have a great weekend Claudine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet. Happy weekend to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Owen would just love that Curious George raincoat!

    Here's our moment:

    http://whoopsidaisy-tonya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet Claudine! I'm looking forward to when my little girl will fall asleep in my arms again - at just about a year old, she's too busy getting into everything right now!

    My moment from this week:
    http://www.jenniferkrafchik.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! They are so peaceful when they sleep. Here's our moment http://lacafetiere.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-moment_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when my little one falls asleep on me. Beautiful photo! Here's our moment: http://pumpkin-pie-baby.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-moment_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so special! I love that baby is so still, so peaceful. That's love, isn't it? When we are so safe that we can sleep like that?

    http://edegraw.me/life/this-moment-all-grown-up/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wauw, what a wonderful picture. the love in his smile, and the light is just perfect!
    http://ladosleve.blogspot.com/2011/04/ltan-this-moment_15.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!