Friday, April 8, 2011

this moment

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

Simple. Lovely. Extraordinary.


I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Also, last chance to enter the Loving Hands Pillow Giveaway.

Wising you a wonderful weekend! (Dog costume optional!)
Claudine

17 comments:

  1. I love it. I Loooove when I see children out and about wearing costumes!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. Is that an ewok in a Target cart? A koala, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Brother is being a dog....some days it is dinosaur, some days, Jedi...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet!
    http://sara-another100yearoldhousereno.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bear! Nothing like the fun of dress ups. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dog costume = must. have. I have a feeling that might improve our shopping outings...

    Visiting from SouleMama this morning. Here's our moment: http://gadboisfamily.com/2011/04/08/this-moment-red-letter-duck/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Costumes make shopping so much more fun don't they? Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! my children no longer 'ride' in the cart...and it's bittersweet. I asked my 11 yr. old boy if he wanted to hop in...so 'not'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. shopping with kids, yes i know it and they love it, even if i don't...

    ReplyDelete
  10. That shopping cart looks familiar! I bet you got a lot of comments about the costume! Cuteness!

    Here's our moment:

    http://whoopsidaisy-tonya.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-moment_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. This made me giggle. Thanks for sharing. Here's our moment: http://lacafetiere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the random costume! So sweet!! I can barely force my wee one into costume on halloween :)

    PS - You're right...Canada does rock!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the puppy dog costume!!! My meerkat has a meerkat one(obviously) and she likes to just wear the hood like a beanie-hat :-)
    Oh and love that shopping cart too - I haven't seen one like it before. How very practical :-)
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pic! By the way, Nick recently got that same Ninjago set a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know this visit is long overdue but I wanted to say thank you for stopping by Sofia's Ideas and leaving such a lovely comment. I hope to see you back there soon! :)

    Oh my! I can never steer those carts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!