Friday, December 9, 2011

this moment {growing}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Pregnancy is truly amazing , enjoy that baby bump and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! That baby bump looks sweet :)

    My moment: This Moment

    My Dog's Moment: Pablo's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! you look like me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was always my favorite time of the year to be pregnant. I hope you're feeling good. : ) Thanks for sharing your moment with us. Stop by for mine if you get the chance. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hey there you beautiful two!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love, love, love this photo! I so miss being pregnant! Hope you are feeling well! Enjoy every moment!

    Here's our sweet candlelit moment this week!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2011/12/this-moment_09.html

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute belly and adorable haircut!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!