Friday, December 2, 2011

this moment {holiday marshmallows}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. What a special moment to celebrate this season!! Here's our moment from this week: http://www.matternfamily.com/2011/12/this-moment-picnic-in-park.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful moment. There's nothing like a winter fire outside. Perfect combination of chilly and warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great! i have this very same event on our advent calendar for later in the month. and i just heard there are mint marshmallows in town - could be good on a smore.

    have a great weekend!

    http://mamascouts.blogspot.com/2011/12/this-moment-peeking-through-blinds.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beauty in this picture - the colors of fire against dark is beautiful!

    http://www.snowjoy.net/2011/12/02/this-moment/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, that looks so fun, and festive...and yummy! : )
    What a lovely photo! A blessed Advent to you, Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun, great photo with the fire light. It's still light here in nz until about 10pm so this is not an activity for us at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that looks awesome....Love this time of firepits and roasted marshmellows!!
    happy weekend Claudine!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that looks lovely. You've inspired me to think about doing this with our children some night soon.

    Visiting from SouleMama. Here's a link to our moment: http://gadboisfamily.com/2011/12/02/this-moment-11/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can feel the warmth! Nothing like a good old-fashioned fire. The kids love it when Husband builds a fire in our fireplace. One of these days, I want to have a fire pit outside.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!