Friday, December 30, 2011

this moment {biggest best cottonball snow}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a wonderful New Year's weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, snow! Send some our way!

    Here's our moment:

    http://www.whoopsidaisy-tonya.com/2011/12/this-moment-two-future-hall-of-famers.html

    Happy New Year, Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this photo.
    Kinda jealous.
    Although it will hit about 70 degrees here today.
    It's toss up--snowplay or short sleeve shirts.....
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing picture. My husband is a lineman, so wires in a photo always do it for me. But, wow, what snow! Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, please, please send some snow our way! We are so sad that we have not had any since that weird October Nor'easter we had right before Halloween!

    Our moment is up and comes from our Christmas after dinner walk on the beach at my sister's place in Rhode Island!
    http://www.ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2011/12/this-moment_30.html

    Happy New Year! May 2012 be full of many blessings and wonderful moments!

    P.S. I love your blog banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is big snow! Mine is a snow moment too, though our snow was amazing for a different reason.

    http://mommyrepeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is some seriously thick snow! Looks perfect for building a snowman!
    (I adore your banner photo by the way! Such a cute family photo!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. no moment for me today... but I love your snow! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!