Wednesday, December 1, 2010

blogging theory

I think I could do some serious academic research and get published with this folks.

Hypothesis:  Children in a household of a blogging mama fall asleep far past their bed time in direct proportion to how desperately said mama would like to sit down and blog.

Basis for hypothesis:  my own children.

Hypothesis being exhibited in real life application:  last night. 

My three children fell asleep at 9:15 pm, 10:30 pm and 11:45 pm.  Yes, 11:45 pm.  Which was preceded by an hour of crying.  Poor baby.

And when I say baby, I mean me. (And Lovey too!)

Oh my.

You with me other blogging mamas?

So tonight, just maybe tonight, the kids will fall asleep earlier.  But maybe not, I want to blog pretty badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!