Friday, December 24, 2010

merry christmas

From my family to yours...

I wish you a Christmas full of happiness and peace.

May God's love be a place of calm and healing, and may you come to the New Year with gratitude.

I am grateful to you, and for your being part of my life.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo - Wishing you a peaceful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic photo! peppermint bark looks delish...a favorite around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture! You guys were always so darn cute. Yes, even the bald guy there. I hope you guys had a great Christmas. Ours was fantastic. And now the real craziness begins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo! What a lovely family. On a silly note--I sure wish I could french braid my own hair. With all boys, I have no one to practice on. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!