Tuesday, December 28, 2010

holiday-ing

Still enjoying the treats of the season here.



I will be fully back later in the week, and excited to share some of the special creations I was able to make for Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holidaying. Love those little fingers on the glass pic. So sweet. I wanted to let you know that you were one of the winners of the Pathways issue. When you get a chance email me your address and I will mail it out to you. earthmama101@yahoo.com

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos. Did you make the gingerbread house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We did not make the gingerbread house, but enjoyed seeing hundreds of them at a neat display! They were so creative!

    We did get to make one earlier in the month with graham crackers and candies...it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!