Friday, December 10, 2010

this moment

I'm joining Soule Mama in this Friday ritual.

In her words: "A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

Please link up your moment in the comments for others to enjoy!

Wishing you a weekend full of love and kisses, mistletoe optional!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit, don't worry I'm happy becaus you like my moment ;)
    I like your moment too, is pure innocense :)
    Kisses

    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pics with kids and trees - and mistletoe! my daughter loves to stop under it all day long and giggles when we kiss her. it's so sweet!
    happy to find you via soulemama. come visit us, too, when you get the chance. www.wabisabimama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that sweet? I haven't seen real mistletoe since we lived in England.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is SUCH a cute moment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! And the matching pj's?! Perfect!!!

    Here's my moment: http://www.weeman.ca/2010/12/this-moment_10.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!