Wednesday, December 1, 2010

right now

I'm reminded that...

The most important thing about "big boy" underwear is that they are scaaaarry!  I guess Star Wars underwear fulfills this most important requirement.

A mocha made of Ovaltine and decaf coffee is the perfect drink for a cold afternoon.  Made even sweeter when it is sipped from a cup bought ages ago from Williams-Sonoma when Daddy and I were the only ones in the "us." (The magazine, Mothering, is my fav.  Hoping Santa will be renewing it for me this year!)



You can sneak in a few pages if Baby Sister is distracted by the toy cupboards.

That the leaf-sucker truck is, and will always be, perfect entertainment!
That colorful bras, at eye level, can be quite appealing.

He counted each one.

Twice.

Yep, appealing.  I would take one in each color.
Of what are you being reminded today?

1 comment:

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!