Monday, February 14, 2011

every day

Happy Valentine's Day to you dear readers!

There is much I love about sharing a bit of myself with you in this space.

It nurtures my self-reflection, helping me make meaning of my every day.

It feeds my photographic creativity, encouraging me to see the lovely in my every day.

It forces allows me to continually write, putting into words my thoughts, feelings, and ideas about my every day.

It creates connections to others, people close by and far flung, some of whom I would never come into contact with in my every day.

Thank you for being part of my every day!  I share much love with you on this Valentine's Day, and every day!

2 comments:

  1. I like the being "forced" or, excuse me "allowed" to continually write. I know the feeling of needing something to get the creative juices flowing. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to my most creative, compassionate, and amazing friend! I love to catch a glimpse of your life through your postings! Thank you for sharing!

    Love,
    Gina (in case you don't recognize the signature)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!