Welcome flowers.
Welcome love and smooches and all that good stuff.
So glad you are here.
I don't usually decorate for Valentine's Day. But this year was inspired to brighten things up a bit.
I recently came across this felt and twill tape decoration that I had saved from a Christmas package from a couple years ago. I remember thinking then how cute it was, cute but oh so simple.
So I decided to make my own version for this holiday of hearts.
It sure isn't fancy or perfect, but I think it is cute and cheery and it makes me smile.
We even got into the warm hugs and kisses spirit inside and tied red wooden hearts to the dining room chandelier. Love them!
Yes, I had some help.
Yes, they are standing on the table.
Yes, Munchkin refused to open his eyes. He was, according to him, making a silly face.
Yes, it makes me love him that much more.
What simple little things are you finding to love today?
Love your decorations! I have a similar light fixture. Love the hearts idea!
ReplyDeleteI love your garland! It's just the sort of project that I can do with William and have a cute house to boot!
ReplyDeleteClaudine, those decorations are adorable! I love the sweet simplicity of the wooden hearts and the pastel felt. Your pictures are lovely too. Great post!
ReplyDeleteOh how festive! I love having a few hearts around the house in February, too :)
ReplyDelete