Friday, February 18, 2011

this moment

A Friday ritual in which I join Soulemama, and many others, in sharing a single photo.

In her words: "A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."
Wishing you a playful (in t-shirts even) weekend!


Please share your moment too.

6 comments:

  1. fantastic moment Claudine! this week has been flip flop weather here. that snow looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids had the good fortune to have a snowball fight in tshirts yesterday as well. The warmth was a welcome reprieve from the cold and I'm glad we all soaked it up! Thanks for sharing your amazing moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like spring, doesn't it? My boys were out on their big wheels this morning - feels good to get outside.

    Here's my moment: http://whoopsidaisy-tonya.blogspot.com/2011/02/this-moment.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats what the past two days looked like for us too! Ice and leftover snow, but not for too much longer, and t shirts.

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing in the snow...in t-shirts? What fun!!! Here's mine:
    http://www.weeman.ca/2011/02/this-moment_18.html

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!