Friday, February 25, 2011

this moment

A Friday ritual in which I join Soulemama, and many others, in sharing a single photo.

In her words: "A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."

 Wishing you a magically beautiful weekend!

Please feel free to leave a comment with a link to your moment.

6 comments:

  1. Oh that does look magical - and it looks like the sun is finding it's way back out again :-)
    have a great weekend
    xxxCate

    http://keepcatebusy.blogspot.com/2011/02/149-this-moment-cuddles-and-tantrums.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is beautiful Claudine. we didn't get ice like that this year. I love it when we do. then it is a true winter wonderland.
    have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!