Friday, February 4, 2011

this moment

A Friday ritual in which I join Soulemama, and many others, in sharing a single photo.

In her words: "A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Feel free to leave a link to your moment in the comments!

Wishing you a playful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oh sweet - did she give it a go?? You certainly look excited too :-)
    have a great weekend
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo! My moment this week comes from two girls and only one restroom...
    http://unschoolingstory.com/the_unschooling_story/

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet! look at lovey's cute little tights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this moment - so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your face, and she looks adorable. I love her tights

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!