Friday, July 15, 2011

this moment {bubbles}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

A single picture with no words.  Beautifully simple.  Extraordinarily lovely.


I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, squeaky clean and oh so fun!

9 comments:

  1. Love pics like these. So so fun! Enjoy your weekend and your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks so fun! My kids are going through a "hate the bath" phase. weird. Anyhoo, here from SouleMama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful memory! Stopping in from Soulemama. My moment is http://carolburris.com/outdoors/just-a-moment-25/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, just look at those faces peeking out from the bubbles!

    Here's our moment:

    http://www.whoopsidaisy-tonya.com/2011/07/this-moment_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! You did such a great job with this photograph! Look at those adorable bubbly faces! :)

    Here's our moment, of my mom teaching my kids how to use the sewing machine... http://sofiasideas.com/2011/07/15/this-moment-31/

    I really hope you'll take a moment to come by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what an adorable shot! Must try my own variation with my kiddos. Love your photographs and your entries!
    My moment from last week: http://www.smallhandsbigworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super late, but I LOVE this picture! Made me smile, and giggle a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!