Friday, July 8, 2011

this moment

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

A single picture with no words.  Beautifully simple.  Extraordinarily lovely.


I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Wishing you a weekend, full of sunshine and relaxation!

7 comments:

  1. I love it when they just fall asleep like that - moments like that are far too rare :-)
    have a great weekend Claudine
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such a yummy moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this moment! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo...whatcha reading? Such a serene moment!

    Ours is a patriotic one:

    http://www.whoopsidaisy-tonya.com/2011/07/this-moment.html

    Have a fine weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious moment this is. They look so angelic when they sleep :)

    http://othersideofanna5.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-moment_08.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic - a book in hand and sleeping babe - love these moments of peace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a tranquil and soothing picture :). I haven't read outside on a blanket in soooo long. Have a great weekend Claudine!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!