Friday, July 22, 2011

this moment {first pedicure}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

A single picture with no words.  Beautifully simple.  Extraordinarily lovely.


I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Wishing you a lovely, loving weekend!

9 comments:

  1. This is a favourite summertime treat of ours too.Our moment has toes all covered in warm slippers!


    http://sweetgeorgiathecraftysquirrel.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-moment_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colours! Have a gorgeous weekend. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little toes are so adorable! We just did this yesterday too.

    http://aisforakari.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-moment_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, look at those wee toes! What bright and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how scrumptious are those tiny toes?!!
    That is so gorgeous :-)
    Have a great weekend
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so sweet!! I LOVE the colors too!! Hope you are enjoying your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite moments with my girls. We love multi-colored toes too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Claudine - your photo brought a smile to my face! What sweet, plump feet!

    I like how the "pedicurist" has purple fingernail polish! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!