Friday, July 29, 2011

this moment {delicious company}

Joining SouleMama, and many others, in this weekly ritual of pausing to savor a moment from the week.

A single picture with no words.  Beautifully simple.  Extraordinarily lovely.

I love to see your moments too, so leave a link in the comments!

Wishing you a yummy weekend!

14 comments:

  1. i really like this image - sorta mysterious and urban, lots of reflections.

    here is out moment, a budding interest for my son

    http://mamascouts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! I love it :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you have me wanting chocolate!

    This week the girls' have had swimming lessons at the lake in town so we have been there all week! Our moment comes from one of the days at the lake where after the girls (and their best friends) had finished their lessons they went right into the water to practice, play and swim while the toddler brothers of two of their friends were left on the shore to watch. It was a moment I am glad to have captured.

    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-moment_29.html


    Have a great weekend!
    P.S. I love your blog banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this shot Claudine!! and I love your new banner too!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this IS a great shot. and, where is this? it seems like my kind of place!!! yummy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. longing for chocolate! it's universal. come over to my moment for some wine to go with that! :)

    http://www.durangomom.com/

    have a great weekend, claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chocolate! My favorite :)

    http://othersideofanna5.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-moment_29.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chocolat!!! Yummy!!!

    http://www.marienoellemarineau.com/wordpress/2011/07/29/ce-moment-this-moment/

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great photo! happy weekend to you friend...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this photo! You've done a few similar to this over the summer (and there is us and a June photo in 40 words). I love this perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like your picture, took me a while to work out what is was of - and the new banner is great too. No moment for us this week - too busy, will have to find a good one for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh yum :) Thanks for sharing... here's my moment http://myheartontheoutside.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trying to figure out exactly what this is a picture of, where it was taken, if the chocolate sign is in a mirror and if it is, wouldn't it be backwards? Hmmmm...I just love your perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!