Well there isn't anything like out of town guests to get some projects done around the house.
Well, only one other thing. Baby nesting.
And the last time that occurred around here is almost two years ago. So you can imagine that about right now there are some projects that need to be done!
I am finding that house projects with three kids underfoot has some unique joys, and, ahem, unique challenges.
But I am totally concentrating on the joys. Like small hands helping out a bit. And the overwhelming, should I say childlike, excitement of something new about the house.
So I've been trying to make some decisions, and check off the check-list. And ultimately, I am guessing I am going to have to let something go...but that can wait until just before our guests arrive!
Here are some sneak peaks at work in progress.
Hmm, wonderfully colorful decisions to be made here. Oh and lots on the check-list to complete, so there may just be some late night posting in the mix too!
The painting preparation shots look oh so familiar! I do hope that your projects go along faster than Olivia's bedroom!
ReplyDelete