Wednesday, March 14, 2012

anticipation


Baby talk abounds around here.  As do belly hugs.  And belly kisses.  And whispers and words spoken to the baby from three excited and anxious siblings.

For months Buddy and Munchkin and Lovey have been talking about how fun, interesting, wonderful (add any number of descriptors here) it will be to have a baby brother or sister.  And all along I've been telling them how lucky they will be to have another sibling.

Last night as I tucked these fun, interesting, wonderful kids into bed I realized that this baby, this baby is the lucky one.

4 comments:

  1. so excited for you Claudine, and seeing all your babes huddled around the one hidden inside is truly truly beautiful....
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh....very sweet. All of it. Looks like the countdown begins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos {especially that last one with all three} bring tears to my eyes. i love how you have shared their anticipation with us through the images. truly wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have read these posts as I awaited my number four - you remind me with each of your posts how precious this time is, when little ones are small.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!