Friday, March 16, 2012

this moment {our "first day"}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. love, love, love those sweet bare feet:))) ~ B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little toes are so precious. Love this moment and photo!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo because it is outside in the sunshine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little feet are on of my favorite sights. I love to hold them, kiss them, tickle them. I love your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those piggy toes! I love the new look to your blog, especially the new header! What a lucky mama you are!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!