Friday, March 30, 2012

this moment {extra rest}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot. Have a great weekend...maybe this will be the weekend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, stay right where you are! Take a nice long rest. That;s a lovely belly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. Looks like you don't have much longer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ! love this photo! I immediate felt what you feel like (I think). Have a great weekend!

    Email me a mailing address and I will drop a pregnancy merit badge in the mail for you, if you want. I am sure that you deserve it!

    http://mamascouts.blogspot.com/2012/03/this-moment-dentist.html

    amy@mamameritbadges.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That moment really takes me back in time. Looks like you are getting close?!? Have a lovely weekend... feeling that babe growing inside. Best feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to see you resting and waiting. Soon, Mama, soon! Thinking of you each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet belly shot! When are due. I am having my 2nd little girl in early July!

    Here is my "moment", a blast from the past!
    http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/03/that-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember the days when the only place I felt really comfortable was my back leaning against the back of the sofa. Hope you are resting comfortably in these last few days. Every day I think of you! Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope that you manage to stay there all weekend.
    Here's mine: http://mealyandi.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/this-moment_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all of your well wishes...we are anxiously waiting. And I am still resting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!