Friday, March 9, 2012

this moment {checking baby}

Joining Soulemama, and many others, in this moment. 

In Amanda's words: "A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember."


Please link to your moment too -- I love to see what you are savoring this week!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful baby belly! What a great moment. It looks like the baby countdown is near.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is sweet. So what did they decide - boy or girl? ;)
    My moment: My Moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Makes me wish I was pregnant again! You are clearly in *very* good hands!

    Our moment this week is the joy that comes with sledding (the girls first time)! The smile on Em's face says it all!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/this-moment_09.html

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claudine - what a beautiful, yet fun moment!

    By the way, I LOVE your banner - especially your expression!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mama belly! Homebirth???

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh your baby will love seeing this pic of older sibs anxiously awaiting his/her birth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So amazing, these moments. Best of luck to you on the rest of your (hopefully quick) journey!

    Mine was a different sort of moment this week, a just for me kind of excitement:
    http://mommyrepeat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Such a great time for them to bond!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a beautiful moment... and a blessing!

    The kids were labeling the sprouts this week. I guess our lil' lovie didn't think much of the lettuce he was in charge of...

    http://sofiasideas.com/2012/03/09/this-moment-57/

    I really hope you will take a "moment" to come by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. adore. :)

    http://lauraemily.typepad.com/laura-emily/2012/03/this-moment.html

    wishing you a joyful weekend!
    xo, laura emily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your sweet comments and encouragement as baby day nears. Unfortunately, won't be having a home birth, but nonetheless hope to have a lovely, calm, enjoyable welcoming of the newest member of our family!

    Still several weeks to go, but as you can see I am in good hands! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!