Wednesday, July 11, 2012

old fashioned sweetness










The line was quite long.  And the wait even longer. 

We lucked on counter seats and a front row view of the soda jerks. 

They made everything the old fashioned way and served up the goodness in glass dishes with real spoons.

Munchkin wanted a root beer float.  His first ever.  He claimed he would eat is all.  And he did.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm. Based on these pictures I'm pretty sure I know exactly where they were taken :) If it's where I think it is I'm super jealous! I keep meaning to pop in this summer but haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about old fashioned that makes it all seem better? This post reminds me of a day trip we took last summer to Amish country in Ohio - Lehman Brothers and Smuckers orchards/plant. It all seemed to safe, so simple, so special. So glad to see your sweet, simple, and special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouahou, I really love those photos !! The atmosphere here looks very nice and you made a really good choice ;)Have a nice summer ! Am.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave kind and thoughtful comments. I hope to expand our worlds by creating positive feeling and inspiration. Thanks!